Limited (“Unity Legal Solutions”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting our users’ privacy (“you”, “your”).
To earn that trust, we aim to be transparent and ensure you understand our privacy practices including the cookies we and / or third parties collect, why are they collected, how are they used and your choices regarding cookies.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this Cookie Notice will be updated to reflect any advances in technology and preference management tools that we implement.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny data files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website.
When you revisit the website, your browser sends the cookie data back to the site. A cookie is designed to remember and tell a website some useful information about you in order to improve your experience in that website, for example site preferences such as login, language or location settings.
- Do we use other similar technologies?
We may use other similar technologies such as web beacons, tracking URLs, software development kits (SDKs) and local storage on the Site.
- Web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs) are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has visited the Site, opened an e-mail that we have sent them and verify any clicks through to links within the email. We use this information for certain purposes including determining which of our emails are relevant to you and reviewing engagement with our emails.
- Tracking URLs are custom generated links that help us understand where the traffic to the Site comes from.
- SDKs are small pieces of code within apps, which function like cookies and web beacons.
- Local storage is technology which allows a website to store and retrieve data from your browser. We use local storage to more efficiently manage the temporary storage of information relating to our Site. You can control the use of local storage using your browser settings.
- Who can drop cookies?
First-party cookies are placed on your device directly by our Site.
Third- Party cookies:
Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting. This may occur when we incorporate elements from some of our service providers.
- How long does a cookie stay on my device?
The lifespan of the cookies we use differs depending on the category of cookies.
Session cookies only last until you close your browser.
Persistent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted when you close your browser.
We will actively review the information we hold and either delete it securely when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained; or in some cases anonymise it in order to keep using it for administrative or statistical purposes or to develop aggregated profiles and segmentations that help us learn more about our types of customers in general, their relevant needs and preferences.
When you visit our website, some or all of the following types of cookies may be set on your device.
|What does it do?
|Essential website cookies
|These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
|These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, how effective marketing campaigns are, and help us customize and improve our websites for you.
- How can you control cookies?
Browser and devices controls
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Some web browsers provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each internet browser.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
- What happens if I disable all cookies?
The changes you make to your cookie preferences may make browsing our Site a less satisfying experience. In some cases, you may even find yourself unable to use all or part of our Site.
- Can this Cookie Notice change?
This Cookie Notice may be amended from time to time. We will post any changes we may make on this Site. When amendments are made, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Cookie Notice.
- How to contact us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: January 2023